Pumpkin Face Masks: So Good You’ll Want to Eat ThemSeptember 2, 2020
For most of us, the Summer humidity is fading away into the dry, cool air of fall, and with that change comes cracked and peeling skin.
Luckily, there are plenty of ways to solve that, and one of our favorites is as Fall-themed as Fall-themed stuff gets. Pumpkin face masks are not only easy to make and use, they get you acclimated to the new season as easily as pumpkin-spiced beverages.
Pumpkin itself contains vitamin A, C, and E, and when applied to your skin, it can be both hydrating and a useful tool against acne. Here’s the number one recipe we use for our pumpkin face masks (tip: make extra if you know you can’t resist eating any of it!).
½ cup of freshly pulped pumpkin (canned or, gulp, otherwise)
2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (or, as some sources say, cranberry juice, but we prefer the vinegar)
- Wash your face (preferably with a cleanser of your choice).
- Blend ingredients together in bowl.
- Apply to face and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Gently wash off… but you’re not done yet!
- Apply moisturizer to better increase the effects of the mask.