The Ultimate Fall Bucket List – 25 Things to do this Fall
The holidays may be the most wonderful time of year, but fall is definitely the loveliest. Hoodies, leggings, PSLs, crisp air and gorgeous colors – what more can you really ask for? To help you make the most of your autumn, we’ve come up with the ultimate bucket list.
1. Go sweater shopping
2. Find the perfect pair of fall boots
3. Re-up your scarf collection
4. Invest in some actual fall decorations and go crazy
5. Have at least three pumpkin spiced good or beverages
6. Jump in a big pile of leaves (you’re never really too old).
7. Go to a college football game – the spirit is contagious!
8. Binge watch fall TV all weekend
9. Bake cookies
10. DIY your own Halloween costume instead of buying one (see our blog for ideas)
11. Take a hike or a road trip to appreciate the fall foliage
12. Host a bonfire with s’mores, cider and other fall faves
13. Go to a pumpkin patch and then
14. Have a pumpkin carving party!
15. Go apple picking
16. Go to a haunted house or Halloween party
17. Have a scary movie marathon
18. Make your own dish to bring to Thanksgiving
19. Drink hot chocolate
20. Take pictures for holiday cards
21. Attend a legit fall festival
22. Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
23. Start your holiday shopping (it’s never too early)
24. Go on a cute fall-themed date (hayride, picnic, any of the above ideas)
25. Make a fall craft! (Like these adorable pumpkin planters!)