3 DIY Fruit Masks For Fresh Summer SkinJuly 2, 2020
It’s the summer of skincare– and because of social distancing, it’s also the summer of DIY everything.
Fruit Masks — in addition to tasting delicious if you “accidentally” get any on your lips — are perfect in every way for your skin. Think about it: They’re 100% natural, easy to clean, and you can find all of the materials you need for them at your basic grocery store. On top of all that, you can also eat whatever materials you don’t use!
Check out some of our fave DIY recipes below.
Orange Peel Face Mask
At least three oranges
- Peel oranges and then chop up peels into small pieces.
- Dry peels for 3 days in direct sunlight.
- Grind up dried peels into powder.
- Mix with yogurt and honey.
- Apply to your face for 20 minutes, then wash!
Grape and Apple Face Mask
- Blend the apple and grapes until you have a liquid paste.
- Apply on face for at least 20 minutes and then wash off.
Milk and Cucumber Face Mask
- Blend cucumber.
- Mix milk, brown sugar, and honey, then add blended cucumber.
- Let the mixture congeal.
- Apply to face for at least 20 minutes and then wash off.