How to Make The Ultimate Treat: Rainbow SlushiesJune 1, 2020
Skip the ice cream and go with something even more cheerful: rainbow slushies! With summer weather roasting everything in sight, they make for the perfect refreshment. And with their vibrant colors, they’ll make for even cooler pictures! Here’s the easy recipe:
– Colored ice pops (you can even go for sugar free!)
– A jar or large glass
– A mallet or wooden spoon
1. Crush each popsicle within the package.
2. In order of which color you want from the bottom up, pour each crushed popsicle into your container. Be sure to smooth each color down before pouring the next one in.
3. Place your rainbow slushy in the freezer for about twenty minutes.
4. Thaw slightly before serving – and ejoy!